# Join Ads
- SELECT: "Process" ➡️ "Add new process" ➡️ "Join Ads Data"
- CHOOSE: A pre-configured Ads
- CHOOSE: The target tables based on the collect
🎉 READY give yourself a high-five 🎉
Join Ads enriches our analytical data with data from external advertising systems. The data schema includes fields such as cost, impressions, and clicks. In the case of connection with Facebook and Google Ads, additional information is obtained about the name of the campaign, ad groups, advertisements and the like.
# An example of operation
- You run campaigns in Facebook Ads
- You import cost data and campaign details to WitCloud
- You see the results of conducted campaigns in a broader context of collected data
# Before you start
- module Collect Google Analytics or Google Analytics 360
- at least one ads module - Google Ads, Facebook or Criteo
# Start creating the module
Select the "Process" tab from the menu on the left, then click the "Add new Data Process" button.
Select "Join Ad Costs" from the list of available modules
# Initial settings
After pressing the module in the window, a simple form with 3 fields should appear.
Name - Enter the name of our process here, it will be visible under this name in other places on the WitCloud platform
Ads Pipeline - From the list, select a previously configured advertising data collection module, e.g. Facebook
Analytics Pipeline - From the list, select the previously configured Google Analytics or Google Analytics 360 data collection module
Ready! After pressing the Create button, the configuration of our process will be saved.
# Setting the module in the schedule
Remember about the schedule !!
Please note that the configured data import process must be included in the Workflow configuration for it to be recalculated.